Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's been a long time since I posted. The weekend after my last post, I was supposed to go parasailing but it somehow got cancelled for that weekend and so instead, we went rock climbing followed by trekking. The trekking was nice... it was up a 4000ft high mountain and I was pretty tired by the time I reached the top, but the view from the top was indeed nice.

The weekend after that, I went to Kerala, back to my hometown for a day. The following weekend I went parasailing. I had a minor accident while parasailing : the tow rope somehow came undone from the jeep, and the wind was a bit strong so it literally blew me away and I had a rough landing after descending 450 feet vertically. I twisted my ankle and hurt my neck, but was back to normal in a week.

This last weekend I went shopping and bought a lot of clothes/a pair of shoes. The coming weekend is my last one in Bangalore. I plan to go river rafting followed by trekking and hope to return in one piece.

Work is going on okay. The 802.17 simulator that I was coding is more or less over. Now I have to design a few network configurations and simulate them and see if there is any wierd behaviour. This last part was supposed to result in me writing a paper but now I don't think there is enough time left for that.

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home